Appearing on Newsnight, Chairman Anthony Travers adopted an aggressive stance to dismiss claims that people have been unlawfully stashing money in offshore accounts to avoid paying tax. Link to Daily Express ArticleRead More
About Travers Consulting
Anthony Travers, OBE, is the Chairman of the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange, former Chairman of Cayman Finance and former President of the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Having qualified at Clifford –Turner in 1975, he spent his thirty year legal career years with leading offshore law firm Maples and Calder where he served as Senior Partner and a Managing Partner for over twenty years both in Cayman and in various foreign offices that he established for the firm.
- The Cayman Islands And The International Bodies: A Commentary On Inequality And Self Interest
- The new EU Blacklist and other Inventions of the Seriously Deluded.
- The Cayman Islands and the EU Blacklist
- IFC Annual Review 2020 – The Cayman Islands and Offshore Finance
- IFC Caribbean Review 2019 – A reply to Dame Margaret Hodge