August 04, 2003 After several years of legislative changes to improve standards of transparency in the offshore financial centers–many of which have established regulatory frameworks that far exceed that applicable in most OECD jurisdictions –recognition of these improvements is longRead More
About Travers Consulting
Anthony Travers, OBE, is the Chairman of the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange, former Chairman of Cayman Finance and former President of the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Having qualified at Clifford –Turner in 1975, he spent his thirty year legal career years with leading offshore law firm Maples and Calder where he served as Senior Partner and a Managing Partner for over twenty years both in Cayman and in various foreign offices that he established for the firm.
- Hedge Funds and Transparency: A Right to Reply
- TRAVERS RESPONDS TO OSBORNE OVER “TAX CRACKDOWN”
- Speech at CSX Launch of Xetra Trading Platform
- Commentary on the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”) – Private Sector Consultation Paper on Corporate Governance
- THE FINANCIAL TIMES AND THE CAYMAN ISLANDS – FACT VS FICTION