Global Reinsurance journal’s Cayman Islands Special Report 2002, published December 2002 View PDFRead More
About Travers Consulting
Anthony Travers, OBE, is the Chairman of the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange, former Chairman of Cayman Finance and former President of the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Having qualified at Clifford –Turner in 1975, he spent his thirty year legal career years with leading offshore law firm Maples and Calder where he served as Senior Partner and a Managing Partner for over twenty years both in Cayman and in various foreign offices that he established for the firm.
- Economic Colonialism and the European Union Blacklist
- Beneficial Ownership Registers: Economic Report Summer / Autumn 2018
- The EU and the ‘new 21st century colonialism’
- Cayman reacts to inclusion on tax greylist
- Paradise papers are fake news and journalists should be in prison, slams Cayman financier