Captive Review Magazine, October 2010 The captive insurance industry continues as one of Cayman’s quiet success stories. Still ranked number two in the global offshore standings, it epitomises the maxim “as number two we try harder” and continues to thrive.Read More
About Travers Consulting
Anthony Travers, OBE, is the Chairman of the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange, former Chairman of Cayman Finance and former President of the Cayman Islands Law Society.
Having qualified at Clifford –Turner in 1975, he spent his thirty year legal career years with leading offshore law firm Maples and Calder where he served as Senior Partner and a Managing Partner for over twenty years both in Cayman and in various foreign offices that he established for the firm.
- Economic Colonialism and the European Union Blacklist
- Beneficial Ownership Registers: Economic Report Summer / Autumn 2018
- The EU and the ‘new 21st century colonialism’
- Cayman reacts to inclusion on tax greylist
- Paradise papers are fake news and journalists should be in prison, slams Cayman financier